Students may wear…
- Blue, Black, Teal, or White collared shirts with MCSA logo or Official MCSA spirit shirts/sweatshirts
- Solid khaki or black pants, shorts, skirts or skorts
- Solid Khaki Jumper-style Dress or Polo Dress with MCSA logo
- Shoes that fully cover the toes and the back of the heel.
- Outerwear that follows color and logo guidelines for shirts if worn indoors.
- Outerwear with logos and of any color or pattern if worn outdoors.
Additional Dress Code Guidelines
- Hats and hoods must be removed when inside any building.
- Pants and shorts must be secured at the waistline, not sagging and/or revealing anything underneath.
- Clothing must be free of rips and holes.
- Skirts, skorts and dresses must reach the finger-tips with arms and hands fully extended.
- Shorts must reach the middle of the hand with arms and hands fully extended.
- All clothing must fully cover the underclothes, the shoulders, the areas around the waist, the back below four fingers from the base of the neck and the chest below four fingers from the collar bone; no visible cleavage.
- If clothing material (sheer, mesh, lace, etc.) reveals what is underneath, clothing must be worn underneath that meets the coverage guidelines above.
- Leggings and clothing similar to leggings may be worn only under shorts, skorts, skirts and dresses that meet length requirements. Leggings must be solid white or black.
- Socks and tights should be white or black.
- Athletic shorts and pants (warm-ups, sweat pants, yoga pants, joggers, etc.) may be worn only for a specific purpose designated by the school.
- All clothing must be free of words, sayings, slogans or graphics (symbols, images, etc.) with the exception of official MCSA spirit wear.