We are a Uniform School!
School Uniforms & Dress Code
Mallard Creek STEM Academy wants to make sure that all students are in proper uniform attire every day and ready to learn. We have made some improvements with new vendor relationships and have done everything we can to make sure that all families have the ability to purchase the required uniforms locally and online. If your children are NOT in uniform, they will be sent to the office for you to bring them their proper clothing.
Across all grade levels, students may wear….
● Blue, Black, Teal, Pink or White-collared shirts with the MCSA logo from an approved vendor.
● Solid khaki or black pants, shorts, skirts, or skorts of uniform style material. Solid khaki jumper style dress over a polo shirt with the MCSA logo. Polo dresses with the MCSA logo.
● Closed-toe shoes that fully cover the toes and the back of the heel. Tennis shoes/sneakers must be worn on PE days.
● Outerwear and sweaters that are worn indoors must be solid black in color but do not need to have the MCSA logo
Dress Code Guidelines
● Hats, hoods, or any covering on the head must be removed when inside any building unless for religious reasons discussed with the Principal.
● No bandanas.
● No hoodies.
● No slides, sandals, heels, or crocs.
● Pants and shorts must be secured at the waistline, not sagging and/or revealing anything underneath.
● Clothing must be free of rips and holes.
● Shorts, skirts, skorts, and dresses must be an appropriate length for school.
● Leggings and clothing similar to leggings may be worn only under shorts, skorts, skirts and dresses. Leggings must be solid white or black.
● Shorts, skirts, skorts, and pants must be of uniform style material. No yoga pants, athletic wear, warm-up pants, leggings as pants, sweats, running style shorts, nylon or denim.