We are a Uniform School!
Mallard Creek STEM Academy wants to make sure that all students are in proper uniform attire every day and ready to learn. We have made some improvements with new vendor relationships and have done everything we can to make sure that all families have the ability to purchase the required uniforms locally and online. If your children are NOT in uniform, they will be sent to the office for you to bring them their proper clothing.
Students may wear…
Dress Code Guidelines
● Hats, hoods, or any covering on the head must be removed when inside any building unless for religious reasons discussed with the Principal.
● No bandanas.
● No hoodies.
● No slides, sandals, heels, or crocs.
● Pants and shorts must be secured at the waistline, not sagging and/or revealing anything underneath.
● Clothing must be free of rips and holes.
● Shorts, skirts, skorts, and dresses must be an appropriate length for school.
● Leggings and clothing similar to leggings may be worn only under shorts, skorts, skirts and dresses. Leggings must be solid white or black.
● Shorts, skirts, skorts, and pants must be of uniform style material. No yoga pants, athletic wear, warm-up pants, leggings as pants, sweats, running style shorts, nylon or denim.
School Uniform Store
To purchase MCSA’s school uniform, please click on the button below, or click here