Digital Teaching/Learning Plan 2023-2024
At MCSA we believe that the safe and effective use of technology can have a significant positive impact on the teaching and learning process. Leveraging technology to increase the effectiveness of learning and the efficiency of school operations is a primary focus for our school as we prepare our scholars for success.
- To deliver high-quality instruction that enhances learning.
- Teams will identify areas where the use of technology would enhance a lesson.
- Students and Families will be able to access online lessons or notes when applicable through the Google classroom.
- Students will learn to effectively and safely interact with digital content.
- Leadership will plan for solid technology infrastructure that provides for equitable access to technology.
- Leadership and Instructional Staff will plan for and design classroom learning environments where blended learning can take place.
- All instructional staff use assessment data that enables them to personalize instruction and increase student achievement.
- Leadership will work alongside instructional staff to design programming that exposes students to coding and robotics.