- Wide lolly sticks
- Elastic bands
- Table Tennis Ball or pom poms
- Double sided tape
- Milk bottle top
- Tape measure
- Take 6 lolly sticks and place them on top of each other.
- Twist an elastic band around each end to hold them in place.
- Place another stick above and one below the stack of 6 so they make a cross shape.
- Tie an elastic band around the middle of the cross.
- Twist another elastic band around the bottom of two sticks.
- Attach a milk bottle top using double sided tape or strong blue.
Experiment with pom poms and table tennis balls, which fly the furthest? Can you knock down a stack of paper cups?
Share your Snowball Catapults!
Share your projects with us at email@example.com so we can share it with everyone!